Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
In addition to personal correspondence and papers, the collection reflects the breadth of the Hendersons’
interests with materials on engineering, the preservation of their house, and many organizations with which
they were involved.
A copy of an earlier inventory of the collection can be found in Box 10.
Much of the collection pertains to Branch Brook Park, Newark, NJ, including materials related to The Newark Cherry Blossom Festival, Historic Register Nomination, Branch Brook Park Alliance, Essex County
Parks Department, and research used in Galop’s co-authored book.
There are also materials on the Essex County Park System as a whole, as well as individual parks and projects. Additionally, Galop collected some materials on preservation in Essex County.
Photo albums and photographs of the Sydenham House, along with a small group of clippings and notes.
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Jersey -- Newark 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Sydenham House (Newark, N.J.) 2
- African Americans -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- Branch Brook Park (Newark, N.J.) 1
- Bridges -- New Jersey 1
- Brochures 1
- Buildings -- New Jersey 1
- Engineers -- Newark -- New Jersey 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Lawyers -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Newark (N.J.) -- History -- 18th century 1
- Newark (N.J.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Papers (documents) 1
- Parks -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- research (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Henderson, Elizabeth Baker 2
- Branch Brook Park Alliance 1
- Essex County (N.J.). Department of Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Affairs 1
- Essex County Park Commission 1
- Galop, Kathleen P. 1