Tuberculosis Preventorium for Children, 1914, 1938-1940
File — Container: NJ Quasi Docs Drawer
Scope and Contents
Annual reports: 1914 and 1938-1940 (in one report titled "Investment in Health")
Dates
- 1914, 1938-1940
Biographical / Historical
Founded in Lakewood (1909), moved to Farmingdale (1910).
Extent
From the Collection: TBD Linear Feet (Linear feet estimated: One aisle Main, 4 aisles Fireroom, 4.5 drawers, 5+ aisles offsite)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Creator
- From the Collection: Newark (N.J.). (Organization)
Repository Details
Part of the Charles F. Cummings New Jersey Information Center, Newark Public Library Repository
Contact:
3rd Floor
Newark Public Library
5 Washington St.
Newark NJ 07102 United States
973-733-7775
njreference@npl.org
3rd Floor
Newark Public Library
5 Washington St.
Newark NJ 07102 United States
973-733-7775
njreference@npl.org