Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: MG Erber-(Offsite)
Overview This collection consists of the personal records of Ernest Erber, which were formed while he served in the capacity as director and/or member of the executive board of several planning organizations located in Northern New Jersey.
Identifier: MG Nwk Means-(Main)
Overview This collection consists of papers documenting Fred Means career and activism.
Identifier: MG Heningburg-(Main)
Overview This collection consists of documents pertaining to Gus Heningburg, a Newark , NJ, based civil rights and community activist, and former head of the Greater Newark Urban Coalition.
Identifier: MG Nwk Curvin-(Main)
Overview This collection consists of papers of historian Robert Curvin.
Identifier: MG Nwk Skeete-Laessig-(Main)
Scope and Contents This collection consists of various materials resulting from Yoland Skeete-Laessig’s work on the book “When Newark Had a Chinatown: My Personal Journey”, as well as her fight to save the historical area of Chinatown from being redeveloped as an arena. There is also some material from her career as one of the founders of the art gallery Sumei Multidisciplinary Arts Cente Much of Skeete-Laessig’s research was donated to NYU (see Related Materials). However, this collection contains some...
- Curvin, Robert 2
- Gibson, Kenneth A. 2
- Addonizio, Hugh J., 1914-1981 1
- American Institute of Planners 1
- Byrne, Brendan T., 1924-2018 1
- Congress of Racial Equality (Newark, N.J.) 1
- Dinkins, David N. 1
- Erber, Ernest 1
- Heningburg, Gus 1
- James, Sharpe, 1936- 1
- Kean, Thomas H. 1
- Means, Fred 1
- National Urban Coalition (U.S.) 1
- Newark Liberty International Airport 1
- Regional Plan Association (New York, N.Y.). New Jersey Committee 1
- Scudder Homes (Newark, N.J.) 1
- Skeete-Laessig, Yoland 1
- State Prison, Rahway, N.J 1
- Stella Wright Homes (Newark, N.J .) 1
- Sumei Multidisciplinary Arts Center 1
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey 1 ∧ less