Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This is a collection of tools and papers from Herman Kreitler, Newark tax surveyor.
This collection consists of material gathered by architectural historian Lars DeLagerberg for his book, "New Jersey Architecture: Colonial and Federal" (privately printed by Walter Whittum, Inc., 1956). The book consists mostly of drawings and photographs by DeLagerberg, with brief identifying captions.
This collection consists of brochures, fliers and plaque related to the Rededication Ceremony of the Newark City Hall (2006), photocopied drawings and photographs of the old City Hall Building in the process of restoration, and memorial buttons.
This collection consists of Newark City Subway Emergency Ventilation Project plan, NERL Lighting Design Options drawing (2000), NERL fact sheets, and Newark City Subway Accessibilities Improvements-Washington Street Station 60% Submission papers (1997), and other architectural drawings.
- Subject: Architectural drawings X
- Buildings -- New Jersey -- Newark 2
- Newark (N.J.) -- History -- 20th century 2
- Architecture -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- Architecture -- New Jersey 1
- Brochures 1
- Documents 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Invitations 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Maps 1
- New Jersey -- History -- 20th century 1
- Newark (N.J.) -- History -- 21st century 1
- Newark (N.J.). City Hall 1
- Photographs 1
- Subways -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- Transportation -- New Jersey -- Newark 1 ∧ less
- DeLagerberg, Lars 1
- NJ Transit 1
- Newark City Subway 1