Essex County Court House collection
Scope and Contents
"Programme of a Competition for the Selection of an Architect for a Court House to be erected for Essex County at Newark, New Jersey by the Essex County Building Commission" (1901); Letter from Asa Whitehead to General (Isaac) Andruss requesting a copy of the proceedings of the Bd. of freeholders re the location & building of the new court house, May, 1836; Essex County Bicentennial Commission. "Law Day: Essex County Courthouse Dedication, April 30, 1976."
- 1836 - 1976
Conditions Governing Use
Photocopying of materials is limited and no materials may be photocopied without permission from library staff. Researchers wishing to publish, reproduce, or reprint materials from this collection must obtain permission.
.42 Linear Feet (1 Hollinger box)
Language of Materials
- No finding aid, text from catalog entry
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Charles F. Cummings New Jersey Information Center, Newark Public Library Repository
Newark Public Library
5 Washington St.
Newark NJ 07102 United States